Thursday 25 October 2012

Crazy Contacts: Suits My Fashion Needs For Today

Going through Saturday special magazine of my daily newspaper edition I always come across many a tips and recent fashion statements. For me some are meant only for the ramp walks and one would look just peculiar if carry the same thing. At least for me it applies pretty much. If you ask me what is the best way of running along with the fashion pace then I would suggest staying simple and yet fashionable is the real deal to make. You should though never reject the change in fashion but at the same time never obstruct your own creativity. Simple attire sometimes gives you the look if you are wearing matching earrings or eye lenses.

Yes the eye lenses for which I am really a go getter type. I can’t stop telling about those vampire look contacts shown in twilight saga.Crazy Contacts the name goes apt with such mania of mine. These days just type in the name on your web browser and you meet one whole world of coloured cosmetic lenses. Yes but definitely I choose the tints which suit me and my purpose of wearing it.
Then there is a lot of fun too involved with it. It was really impossible for me to believe that those Barbie doll eyes are really possible. How to hunt it on net? Just type in Circle lenses,Gosh! These are fascinating range with plenty of shades. I never forget to wear a pair of thick eye lashes when I prefer a lens as this.

Earlier when eye lenses just started to take hype in fashion make up, the choices were limited. Thanks to the innovators and fashion trend setters the choices are innumerable now. This applies to both variety and quality of lens. To go for good brands though not mandatory but ask for the quality seal when you buy them. After all you can’t trade your valuable eye vision for following fashion trends.

No comments:

Post a Comment